Reached 2nd stage

Mossyoak77

Evening All :)

Well just thought I'd share news I have been looking for new job for a while, old one is changing however without giving too much detail on here in case one of em comes on here lol :ninja:

its took quite a few yrs to get some major change sorted.

Going to be trained on some new system in current one however money's not been mentioned :rolleyes: . So whilst this has been going on looked around and got through to 2nd stage of interview at a

place thats also involved in same sector / line of business. Had to take some competency assessments or online testing

Got 2nd Interview this week bit further to travel however money's lot better, quite different place etc been speaking with ex coworker who works there helped me out with my 1st stage

So bit of prep time again over next few days :good:

cheers, I dont want to go in a way from current job some nice people / decent and some not so nice plus I could walk it take 15 mins like. but money & progressing always been an issue unless you brown nosed your way with higher ups lol :rolleyes:

I prefer hard work & honesty myself tbh :yes: , will update you all when I can and when I have heard some news like

Edited by Mossyoak77

Sounds like a potential good move (Without wanting to jinx anything).

Just be wary of the travel, be real honest with yourself about the extra time/money incurred to get to work. I left my local sales job and went to work in London and the commute (1.5 hours each way if no issues) after a few years near on killed me, and my family life went drastically downhill.

It can also be worth it, and a little extra travel for the right job is a good compromise just please ensure you think it through thoroughly. What is the new place to work like on hours for work and would you be expected to work late?

Good luck, and ace that second interview. If they bring up money in to the conversation in the 2nd interview, I always suggest that as part of my career path I'd like to see that I am constantly going upward, and not sideways. That's my usual hint for a few extra K's to be added.

Well did really well compared with previous interviews I've had this year, interview was about 1hr 20m long,

Spoke quite a bit answered all questions they had and they answered my questions with prep work I'd done.

That Psychometric test I did revealed Job frustrated ha ha :lol: amongst other things

They make the decision tomorrow morning :good: