Logburner - £100

Zapp

I've upgraded my woodburner so the old one is for sale. It is a smaller stove but is capable of taking quite big logs through the removable plate on top, and served as our main source of heat for the last 7 years.

The stove dimensions are 78cm high by 43cm wide by 32cm deep. The loading plate at the top has a 22cm diameter and the firebox is 49cm high from the grate to the top of the stove. The flue outlet is on the back of the stove.

It is cosmetically a little shabby, but with a brush up and reblack it would look spot on. It could also do with a bit of new stove rope, but other than that it works absolutely fine. It comes with a 60cm section of 4 inch stove pipe which has had a baffle fitted. The baffle was not fitted properly so does not shut all the way, but I have a brand new section of pipe I will throw in so it could be refitted easily. It also comes with a T section with an access door. The only other slightly negative thing is that someone has wound the air vent screw right in at some point, meaning that the vent is shut. I'm sure that someone with a bit of mechanical nouse could open it again, but as it isnt needed for burning wood I never bothered.

I'm asking £100 for the lot collected from Rushden, Northamptonshire.

IMG-20141118-00150.jpg

IMG-20141118-00153.jpg

IMG-20141118-00154.jpg

IMG-20141118-00152.jpg