walk one stand one plus duck flight

slick

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slick I don't know you and because of the distance can't see me ever making one of your shoots, but i applaud what you are doing at the price you are doing it at. £100 for a day on the pheasants followed by a duck flight is top value, and the fact that people that have shot with you are posting about the great days they are having shows you are getting it right :good:

+1,Guys dont knock someone for trying to help others,If its not for you then so be it but no need to knock someone who is providing an oppertunity for others.

+1,Guys dont knock someone for trying to help others,If its not for you then so be it but no need to knock someone who is providing an oppertunity for others.

I am another who cannot for the life of me understand why people are knocking what Slick is doing, In my opinion he is providing a much needed service, One which is long overdue in this sport, I have been looking to go on driven days for a while and up until now have found the cost massively prohibitive, considering the cost involved and the 7 1/2 hour round trip -- I WOULD DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW -- So what if you had to wait a short time while the beaters blanked the drives in, at least they tried to ensure that as many birds as possible were presented over the Guns every drive rather than just take your money, then say "They are wild birds, theres nothing we can do"

Keep it up Slick, ignore the Muppets, you are doing a grand job and I for one can't wait to get back there again.

Slick I don't know you and because of the distance can't see me ever making one of your shoots, but i applaud what you are doing at the price you are doing it at. £100 for a day on the pheasants followed by a duck flight is top value, and the fact that people that have shot with you are posting about the great days they are having shows you are getting it right :good:

+1

I might have upset you on one of your original post about the duck flights you were offering. If my memory serves me right I was offering constructive criticism.

Anyway, back to this topic.

I have been following it and am pleased that your shoot is going well. The reports coming back are proving you know what you can offer and are delivering the goods so to speak. The duck flights you were offering were not my cup of tea but your pheasant days are. If I had the time to spare, I would be requesting a day or 2.

Keep up the good work.