Beretta serial numbers

birdsallpl

Semi auto's are made without the requirement for a precision fit between the action and barrel like an O/U or SxS requires, so Mario just picks up a barrel and puts it on an action that luigi has just finished before they head off for a pizza on their Vespa

I'm not so much concerned about the fit or compatibility, it's more a case of has it had a replacement barrel,at some stage or is there another gun out there with visa versa numbers ie, Somewhere two guns have been mixed up. If they should be the same numbers, how easy will it be to resale. (Should he choose to)

Most have different numbers, the barrels are in one pile and the actions are in another and the production guys pick up the first one to hand and shove on the nearest action , I have had over 10 beretta semi autos , 4 of which were new and I don't recall any of them having the same number on the action and barrel, if it's on your licence as two numbers then you have to sell it as two numbers on a new buyers cert, my two 303's have different numbers don't worry about it it's not a problem, they're all like that as the saying goes