call me nosey (but hey I am a women )

Mrs Sweepy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left school to work (and I use the term liberally) for Rolls-Royce aero engines. Most of it spent in laboratories messing around with chemicals which I used to love. Then for some bizarre reason decided to get a management Job (don't know why :D :blink: ). Am currently an IT project Manager which seems to involve managing a whole load of anally retentive geeks - No offence Pin :lol::lol::/:lol:

Heya all

I have worked on farms, stables a shop assistant ,bicycle mechanic (if ya call that a mechanic) worked in a builders supply yard, a fishery, a maintenance engineer and come tuesday i will be a draftsperson using solidworks/autoCAD

and i am only 19 :D

Jim

I left school with **** all.

Me as well, my year tutor even told me that I would do nothing with my life and spend all my life in and out of prison, look at me know sir, I own 2 businesses, drive a Mercedes 4 x 4 and earn a damn sight more than you ever could, who got the last laugh eh?

Well im doin good i drive a honda civic type R limited edition its well gd :D;)

when i was young wanted to be a carpenter like me grandad, me dad talked me out of it saying look at your grandad he didnt have any money, didnt had grandad ****** his money up the wall ;)

had a few other jobs got the sack, had a big gob when i was younger :D

then got into plastering been there ever sins