call me nosey (but hey I am a women )

Mrs Sweepy

my old mum used to say if you dont ask you wont find out .so here go s so what is it that you all do when you not on here i mean for a living mr sweepy is a director .when my old form teacher said their was no employer brave enough to take me on their was only one thing i could do and that was marry a bosses son . :lol: but i have mellow with old age and have a nice little cleaning job . so come on time to be honest and tell little old me what you do. :lol: and if any of you say models or fireman i want proof :lol::lol::lol: + want did you want to do when you was little i always wanted to be a hairdresser :lol::lol::P but it was nt to be xxxx suzy :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At present a Full time carer for my Son!

But previous to that i was a Bus driver and have quite a few trades under my belt too from Corperate entertainment - singing - Mechanic - Window fabricator - Cobbler - Warehouse man - Delivery driver - Farm hand as well as a few others i fail to remember right now!

Life has been good and the Variety means it has little time to be dull :good:

LG

Im a Setter/shift supervisor, on plastick injection moulding machines, :good:

We make water meters for severn trent water, "I dont make many friends telling people that" :/

So 8hrs a day at least 5 days a week im stuck in a factory breathing in plastic fumes whitch some of them are cancerous,

Whitch is why I just love getting out in the in the freshair in the country fishing shooting and walking

kipper :lol:

At present a Full time carer for my Son!

But previous to that i was a Bus driver and have quite a few trades under my belt too from Corperate entertainment - singing - Mechanic - Window fabricator - Cobbler - Warehouse man - Delivery driver - Farm hand as well as a few others i fail to remember right now!

Life has been good and the Variety means it has little time to be dull :lol:

LG

i know what you mean ive been a carer in a old people home + i have look after people in their homes a nanny in paris a farm hand a dinner lady and and cleaner never a dull moment i have been lucky the jobs always seem to find me

I am a driving instructor :/:lol::good: :o :o !

Always wanted to be a copper :yp: :yp: !

you almost made it as a copper you both drive around with something stuck on your roof :yp: :o :o sorry hot shot :lol::lol::lol: xxx suzy