call me nosey (but hey I am a women )

Mrs Sweepy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky NTTF. I'm looking for someone to "keep" me. And someone to teach me to shoot. The thought of me and a gun seems to terrify my fella. I can't imagine why.

Other than that I'm between dull office jobs.

it do funny things to mr sweepy when am armed but i do draw the line when he wants me to wear full camo to bed :good::/:lol: suzy

Bahhh well I have a simple maintenance job, but im really looking for a new job. (dont know what yet!)

I am spending a lot of money on welding equipment, and I am getting a metal lathe/combined mill basicly for free from a very good friend of ours. So I dont know what will happen next, but I hope itle make me a few bob.

I have studied varius things for a few years, got some certificates in welding, car mechanics, and soon to have, Building Maintenance&Repairs. (2 year course, 1 day a week).

Im currently teaching Forge work (the blacksmithing type) :/ so im really a bit mixed up at the moment, between odd jobs. I have dreamt of a proper job since a kid, but maths grades let me down (im ok, just need a calculator) :lol:

I was a nads nacker away from joining the police as an 'aprentice' Forensic, but again, the college wouldnt take me because of my maths, which I wasnt pretty let down by for a couple of weeks. It happens, maths are getting better slowly.

So, heres to hoping I get a job in the next year or two :good:

Nice reading about peoples work! all sorts on here..

In my Uni years a model for a well known menswear chain (honest) before that a Undertakers assistant (honest) before joining the construction industry on leaving Uni where I still am.

Now Chief Estimator working all available hours, but I love the buzz of major construction projects (honest)

No plans to retire unless the horses come up at Cheltenham this week.

Always longed to join the navy but my Mum just wouldnt have it !

FM.

I left school with **** all. went to work in an old fashioned blacksmiths shop, shoeing horses, making wrought iron gates etc for about a year , then worked on a farm as a herdsman for 6 years, then changed to car refinishing ( panel beater & sprayer ) for about 10 years, then car mechanic and ministry of transport vehicle tester till present day (10 years), might change again in the next year or two....

Game keeper for 7 years, landscape gardener for 5 years then the best job in the world....bird controller on a naval airbase for 6 1/2 years. :good:

Wife got homesick so got a desk type job still working for the MOB nearer to where we both grew up. (ahh home sweet home). But hey i only work 4 1/2 months of the year at the most :lol:

Ain't life great, you've only got one so make the most of it!!!!!! :/

my old mum used to say if you dont ask you wont find out .so here go s so what is it that you all do when you not on here i mean for a living mr sweepy is a director .when my old form teacher said their was no employer brave enough to take me on their was only one thing i could do and that was marry a bosses son . :o but i have mellow with old age and have a nice little cleaning job . so come on time to be honest and tell little old me what you do. :lol: and if any of you say models or fireman i want proof :good::/:lol: + want did you want to do when you was little i always wanted to be a hairdresser :lol: :yp: :yp: but it was nt to be xxxx suzy :lol: :yp: :o

JOINER! :lol:

I left school with **** all.

Me as well, my year tutor even told me that I would do nothing with my life and spend all my life in and out of prison, look at me know sir, I own 2 businesses, drive a Mercedes 4 x 4 and earn a damn sight more than you ever could, who got the last laugh eh?

I left school with **** all.

Me as well, my year tutor even told me that I would do nothing with my life and spend all my life in and out of prison, look at me know sir, I own 2 businesses, drive a Mercedes 4 x 4 and earn a damn sight more than you ever could, who got the last laugh eh?

Ah, but was it part of his cunning plan to motivate you into fulfilling your potential?

In which case you did exactly what he wanted, have proven him right and perhaps therefore he is entitled to the "last laugh" :good:

I'm a product manager for a US software company. Had a **** academic career, falling out of GCSE's into A'levels which again I ****** up, then got to Uni on a free pass and fell out with a degree eventually.

Originally, I wanted to be an accountant !!!!, but then discovered computers and the rest is history. Now I'm fully signed up to the corporate world and theres no escape....

Si

Edited by Axe

2nd year student in construction management at salford uni.

Sponsored by Laing O'Rourke, so i get to spend six months of each year at uni and six working for them in the big bad world, starting on a new build £17m health care centre in salford in the next few weeks.

i get the benefits of being a student, and the benefits of working full time for part of the year.

Brilliant.

Nice to see that people have the b******* to change industries and jobs a lot, just goes to show u that all them lazy **** people can get a job if they really wanted to.