call me nosey (but hey I am a women )

Mrs Sweepy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should get my fella some camo sheets. I do get him new sheets now and then cos it's the only way I can get him to change them. Where do I get them Darebare :huh: ?? As for wearing camo in bed, he hasn't asked me yet but Darebear and MrsSweepy have got me worried now. As long as he doesn't want me dressed up in a bunny suit I guess I'm safe. He doesn't let me read his shooting mags (they're for men apparently) so I haven't been subjected to dodgy bikini pictures yet.

i got the sheets in 'Dunelm Mill'.

and when i was typing that reply earlier, scaffy said to me.... you wanna type something about when i make you wear those bunny ears. lmaooooooooooooooo. :( :lol::lol::lol::P

They call me " THE ICE PRINCESS".

:D:lol::lol::lol:

~raises one eyebrow slowly~

feeling the chill in the air dan?

Maybe I should get my fella some camo sheets. I do get him new sheets now and then cos it's the only way I can get him to change them. Where do I get them Darebare :( ?? As for wearing camo in bed, he hasn't asked me yet but Darebear and MrsSweepy have got me worried now. As long as he doesn't want me dressed up in a bunny suit I guess I'm safe. He doesn't let me read his shooting mags (they're for men apparently) so I haven't been subjected to dodgy bikini pictures yet.

and when i was typing that reply earlier, scaffy said to me.... you wanna type something about when i make you wear those bunny ears. lmaooooooooooooooo. :lol::lol::lol::P:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thought I saw a BROOM doing a low pass over the house a few moments ago :lol::lol::lol:

Fight the Good Fight Gelfling :huh:

NTTF

Maybe I should get my fella some camo sheets. I do get him new sheets now and then cos it's the only way I can get him to change them. Where do I get them Darebare :lol: ?? As for wearing camo in bed, he hasn't asked me yet but Darebear and MrsSweepy have got me worried now. As long as he doesn't want me dressed up in a bunny suit I guess I'm safe. He doesn't let me read his shooting mags (they're for men apparently) so I haven't been subjected to dodgy bikini pictures yet.

and when i was typing that reply earlier, scaffy said to me.... you wanna type something about when i make you wear those bunny ears. lmaooooooooooooooo. :lol::P:D:lol::lol:

mr sweepy gets excited when am in my beaters gear . :lol: i always thought i look like a old fisherman in it should i be worried :huh: :( :lol: xxx suzy

I hate to give you any praise but ive heard you are good at it :huh: :( :lol::lol:

we are talking about my job still, right?

:D:lol::lol::lol:

CORRECT what else is there :P:P:lol:

Thought I saw a BROOM doing a low pass over the house a few moments ago :lol::lol::lol:

Fight the Good Fight Gelfling :P

NTTF

one of these days i'm gonna kick you so hard in the goolies, you'll have to change your name to nancy

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :

LaughButtOff.gif

Fight the Good Fight Gelfling :huh:

NTTF

one of these days im gona get my broom stick finely tuned and fly over to your house on warp facter 5, but will have to do some mods on my pointed black hat so it dont blow off. then im gona do some fly bys past you house and hope you spill your coffee over your goolies (see top gun for details :P ) all the best the witchyest witch in england :(

:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

QUOTE(darebear @ Mar 13 2007, 08:23 PM)

QUOTE(hawkeye @ Mar 13 2007, 06:27 PM)

I hate to give you any praise but ive heard you are good at it

we are talking about my job still, right?

just your bedroom occupation by the sounds of it lol

No. Those ASSETS are FROZEN :lol:

:huh: :( :lol:

NTTF

I got thrown out of school at 15 (don't ask) & went to work with me old man as a self employed kitchen/bedroom fitter also doing the odd refurb here & there. 22 years on I'm still doing the same thing, lost alot of contracts to the Poles & Eastern europeans last year :lol:

Unlike a lot of people I love my job, best of all I'm my own boss & the profits all mine :huh: Til the taxman gets his claws in :lol:

When I was younger I wanted to be a footballer, but dodgy knees put paid to that :(

SS

one of these days im gona get my broom stick finely tuned and fly over to your house on warp facter 5, but will have to do some mods on my pointed black hat so it dont blow off. then im gona do some fly bys past you house and hope you spill your coffee over your goolies (see top gun for details :( ) all the best the witchyest witch in england :huh:

:lol::lol::lol::P:D:lol:

har bloody har :lol:

good job everyone knows i can spell :lol:

one of these days im gona get my broom stick finely tuned and fly over to your house on warp facter 5, but will have to do some mods on my pointed black hat so it dont blow off. then im gona do some fly bys past you house and hope you spill your coffee over your goolies (see top gun for details :( ) all the best the witchyest witch in england :huh:

:lol::lol::lol::P:D:lol:

har bloody har :lol:

goog job eeveryone k

nows i can spiell :lol:

I'm a landscaper. Just went self employed on the 1st of March and I'm doing ok so far! I do a day a week on the farm for my landowner, which I enjoy. I'm ok for small tree surgery too, but unlike baikal boy I'm too fat and unfit to haul myself up the larger trees :huh:

When I left school, I wanted to be a forestry worker. After my year of training with the wildlife trust, I decided it was a bit hard and went into gardens. Still outdoors, but easier!

Mud man

Or to give me my correct job title 'Drilling Fluids Engineer'

Basically work on the oil rigs, more or less two weeks on two weeks off. Over a year though have more time at home than at work. Great job though, free helicopter rides, free food, all your laundry's done for you, no traffic (no rush hour!!!) lots of time to go on t'net, etc. etc. Going to do two weeks this trip and actually only do about half an hours work (later this morning), can be a bit boring though when its like that. Oh the best bit, get two weeks of serious playtime at the end of each hitch.

Did not have a clue what i wanted to do when I was at school. Did A levels, scraped past maths and did okay in two others, enough to get on a course studying mining engineering at Leeds, really wanted civil but grades were not up to it. Graduated then spent a year doing this and that, then worked on the shopfloor in a boiler factory for three years. Got made redundant (best thing that could have happened to me otherwise I would still be there now), spent the entire shooting season 'looking for work', then eventually got a job on the rigs on the basis of the large geology component of my degree course. Ten years later still out here and no plans for a change.