Dry Mix food

What is the best Dry mix you can get for a dog? i need one that is full of protein... i was told to scrap the pedigree tins because there mostly full of water and start my dog on a dry mix and raw chicken..

Is bakers any good we were feeding him this for the first few months then moved to pedigree and stopped the dry mix.

skinners is very good, i use Dr Johns gold which i think is as good as skinners but slightly cheaper. i dont mix it with anything at all, just make sure there's plenty of water down at all times.

Both dogs have a healthy glow and there coats shine like a button. but more importanlty they go all day, there's enough protein and oils already in i dont need to add meat.

get your local shop to get you Dr Johns Gold in mate, £7.60 for a 15kg sack :good:

skinners is very good, i use Dr Johns gold which i think is as good as skinners but slightly cheaper. i dont mix it with anything at all, just make sure there's plenty of water down at all times.

Both dogs have a healthy glow and there coats shine like a button. but more importanlty they go all day, there's enough protein and oils already in i dont need to add meat.

get your local shop to get you Dr Johns Gold in mate, £7.60 for a 15kg sack :/

:good:

Bought a bag today and it's gone upto £7.99 still good value though. For the summer months I use Dr Johns Silver lower in protien but ideal for the summer months.

I also feed Merlin with Dr John's albeit silver. I have thought of changing to gold as it has slightly more oil content.

He doesn't need any more protein, he has far too much energy as it is. :huh:

I used to feed him Eukanuba but it is bloody expensive and to be honest I couldn't see why. He wolfs down the Dr Johns so he obviously likes it.

Again just make sure he always has plenty of fresh water around.

I also feed Merlin with Dr John's albeit silver. I have thought of changing to gold as it has slightly more oil content.

He doesn't need any more protein, he has far too much energy as it is. :oops:

I used to feed him Eukanuba but it is bloody expensive and to be honest I couldn't see why. He wolfs down the Dr Johns so he obviously likes it.

Again just make sure he always has plenty of fresh water around.

The protein is for muscle building - he gets the energy from the OIL!!!!