where can i get camo netting in North East ??

rayo

Hi All

Can anyone tell me where i can get some cammo netting around the Northumberland/Durham area

I have just started Decoying so i am slowly getting my gear together

Got The Hide Poles' 12 shell decoys ' and 2 bouncers have also got a wiper motor and might try my hand at knocking up a Magnet

I have looked on E*ay but if i can get the Netting closer to home that would be better

Cheers

Ray

:D

I just bought 2 BIG ones last week and they are not that heavy :D

I used an old Tent bag and they both fit in there no touble and just fling over your shoulder.

Bit of a faff about if you have to bring back a load of pigeons etc too but not bad if you can use a trolly of sorts for your gear.

LG

Hi All

Can anyone tell me where i can get some cammo netting around the Northumberland/Durham area

Got The Hide Poles' 12 shell decoys ' and 2 bouncers have also got a wiper motor and might try my hand at knocking up a Magnet

I have looked on E*ay but if i can get the Netting closer to home that would be better

Cheers

Ray

:D

Hi All

Cheers

Ray

;)

hi, try richardsons garden centre just off the a19 between seaham and easington he sells it off the roll give him call ,he might have what your looking for. jay.

I just bought 2 BIG ones last week and they are not that heavy :D

I used an old Tent bag and they both fit in there no touble and just fling over your shoulder.

Bit of a faff about if you have to bring back a load of pigeons etc too but not bad if you can use a trolly of sorts for your gear.

LG

By the time you shove 2 dozen deeks, a magnet, battery, speed controler, hide poles, half a dozen frozen birds, a dozen cradles, few bouncers, gun, seat, flask, lunch and carts into that equation - a light net has its place ;)

I just bought 2 BIG ones last week and they are not that heavy :lol:

LG

By the time you shove 2 dozen deeks, a magnet, battery, speed controler, hide poles, half a dozen frozen birds, a dozen cradles, few bouncers, gun, seat, flask, lunch and carts into that equation - a light net has its place :no:

Hence the Nepalese Sherpa's i have stored in the cupboard and feed on a diet of Bread Pigeon and rainwater. :D;):D

LG