Volvo c30 r design

bullet1747

They are basically Fords, but better finished. A guy I worked with had one from new, and the drop links were shot within a year. Not really a big issue and sorted fairly quickly by the dealer. The new Volvo's certainly don't feel as well put together as the older Volvo's (pre 2004/5), but then again I know of a lot of people who have new C30's, V40's etc and have never had an issue.

I don't know much about Volvo but just bought the XC60 2015 model in November on recommendation and looking at brochures but am now far from happy.

Nothing wrong with the car just too low for me to get in and out of, always had Discoverys.

I bought the new XC60 D5 2.4D SE LUX NAV AWD geartronic with city safe, blind spot notification, winter pack, walnut dial panel, detachable tow bar and reactive cruise control,

Paid 38k and two weeks later realised I'd made a mistake and all I was offered to take it back was 29k.

So it seems Volvo doesn't hold it's value very well.

PS. If anybody is in the market for an almost new XC60 with full leather and all the bells and whistles and less than 3k on the clock and three years free servicing, it's your for £32 k

Edited by EMcC