Warranty question

Cosd

I think would depend where barrel blew.....but I cannot see how fitting either would increase the chance of such an event ever happening...barrels letting go on is invariably a blockage or a home load error.........and I would doubt a warranty could be expected to cover such user error?..

It would give them a get out clause, I have seen a few aftermarket chokes fail in recent times.

Obliviously if a choke cracks or a lip appears then shot and hot gasses can get behind it or the crack itself causes an obstruction, this could and has caused failures of the barrel.

So any gun maker is going to point blame away from themselves if an aftermarket choke has been used and there is an end of barrel failure.

However even using standard chokes they still might argue that you didn’t tighten or check the choke so user error is to blame and with a properly tightened choke the failure would not have occurred.