BASC membership

holloway

Not at all, its a matter of free choice if a game shoot or pigeon club or any other shooting club want to affiliate to BASC as a club or syndicate and get the discount and additional cover for occasional guests. once they do choose to affiliate then we ask them to abide by our rules of affiliation.

Why on earth you would even suggest this is against EU laws is totally beyond me!

It would be helpful to all if you would take the time to properly research EU law before you make post suggesting BASC is contravening the law

• 9 years later...

Yes I know that this is a very old post but the situation is still similar perhaps worse.

I was checking my bank account and noticed that I'd not received a refund which normally is bank transfer. I rang BASC and the lady said "oh yes, I will put you a cheque in the post" Cheque arrived a few days later. 

A cheque? Nowadays 🙄

On 06/03/2024 at 16:22, harrycatcat1 said:

Yes I know that this is a very old post but the situation is still similar perhaps worse.

I was checking my bank account and noticed that I'd not received a refund which normally is bank transfer. I rang BASC and the lady said "oh yes, I will put you a cheque in the post" Cheque arrived a few days later. 

A cheque? Nowadays 🙄

since my original post 9 years ago  mine is now paid back automatically into my bank account without any problems 👌