Meet the UKIPers

ack-ack

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her biggest is clearly a dire lack of intelligence. There was a chuffing camera rolling!!!! Ay carumba!!!

indeed not the best choice of team mate wonder how kw will defend her, a kentish conspiracy maybe :lol: he may struggle to accept nige has blown it with that team and wont even get to mp

you'd be hard pushed even in thanet to take ukip seriously after that show of professionalism in their politicians as she described herself

Edited by overandunder2012

Great TV, took me 45mins to realise it wasn't a comedy spoof like W1 A. Not a fan of David Cameron but when he said they were a bunch of fruit cakes and closset racists based on this programme don't think he was too wide of the mark.!!

If there was closet i didn't see it.

It dont think for a minute that the lady that dropped the ball (repeatedly and then reiterated the point after having slept on it ) is representative of all UKIP party members. There are clearly some intelligent and articulate UKIP supporters on PW but based on what i have seen ' on da street' they are in a minority.

This is a sincere question - which high profile individuals, in any walk of life, have pinned the UKIP colours on their mast?

If there was closet i didn't see it.

It dont think for a minute that the lady that dropped the ball (repeatedly and then reiterated the point after having slept on it ) is representative of all UKIP party members. There are clearly some intelligent and articulate UKIP supporters on PW but based on what i have seen ' on da street' they are in a minority.

This is a sincere question - which high profile individuals, in any walk of life, have pinned the UKIP colours on their mast?

Stirling moss, Tim rice , Geoffrey boycott Ranulph fiennes, KW, just a few of the many celebrity supporters.

KW

Edited by kdubya

what a terrible closet racist he must be according to over and out.

KW

there you go again making it up again, wasn't me who said they dont like people of african decent on tv. looking for someone to blame look at ukip south thanet they did it to themselves :lol: just admit it they've cocked it up this time big style.

the nf guy they put in charge didn't help either another not very wise move. it dont look good even you got to admit that. i bet even nigel would admit its a disaster

I dont think theyve blown it at all. It might be a vote winner. Anything could happen at the polls.

i wouldn't put any money on nige getting thanet south now mate it was a slim chance before this. iv yet to meet anyone from thanet that was going to vote ukip, but i did meet people who like a lot of people including myself see we need out of europe big time but none where prepared to vote for ukip. most people in thanet seem very opposed to ukip if facebooks anything to go by.

i wouldn't put any money on nige getting thanet south now mate it was a slim chance before this. iv yet to meet anyone from thanet that was going to vote ukip, but i did meet people who like a lot of people including myself see we need out of europe big time but none where prepared to vote for ukip. most people in thanet seem very opposed to ukip if facebooks anything to go by.

I appreciate your reasoning but i really dont know.

I must admit i thought the UKIP chap that had the lefty harpies in his face did well to remain composed. God they were awful.

I appreciate your reasoning but i really dont know.

I must admit i thought the UKIP chap that had the lefty harpies in his face did well to remain composed. God they were awful.

basically mate in the film i believe they spread a rumor nigel was going to ramsgate so he could go to margate what politician has to hide from the people he wants to vote for him, that tells me something

basically mate in the film i believe they spread a rumor nigel was going to ramsgate so he could go to margate what politician has to hide from the people he wants to vote for him, that tells me something

He should have done both gigs. He could parked the jag up and gone on the number eight.

It tells you the other parties are running scared and using the power they hold in the media to disrupt and discredit UKIP at every opportunity, and there are some like you who swallow it hook line and sinker.

Are you sure you don't work for one of the main parties?you seem to be the most prolific poster on anything related to UKIP,trying to pedal your soft version of i i don't have any interest but let me try to discredit in a subtle sort of way, you and parawotsit must work together, who's your boss FM. :)

I saw a labour chap on the programming briefly but you can hardly say he disrupted or discredited anything, the kippers did that all by themselves.

The biggest threat to the 3 main parties is not from UKIP but from themselves. The trouble is they areare far too stuck in the system and mindset they have created, so that change is more frightening than anything. UKIP seem to be able to do and say anything, no matter how bonkers, and people love them more and all because they dont behave like the others! Its a ridiculous situation where the more people point out ukips massive shortcomings the more entrenched the support.

Nf is trying to purge the party of extremist and mutters, but when he finally succeeds all he'll have left is just another safe, predictable political mainstream party almost as indistinguishable as the rest.