dash cam

foxy bingo

Just buy them off eBay cheap as chips,the watch you tube clips it's easy.The hard bit is finding a fuse that's not perminent live especially on modern cars ours is fitted to s brand new Ford Focus.

On the bay just type in add a fuse and for the hard wire kit,just type,dash cam hard wire kit.My kit came with the dash cam the 805 amberella A7

Edited by Davyo

• 6 months later...

I've decided it's time to get a Dashcam but confused by the amount out there!

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge re this one?

https://www.cabp.co.uk/Accessories/Drive-Eye/Dash-cam---car-DVR-1080P-HD-with-GPS-best-dashboard-camera-from-DRIVE-EYE_DEGOLD.htm?gclid=CP7ajrGt5ccCFSb3wgod_x8L9w

Cheers

Read the small print,it's says it's similar to the 0810,I'd buy the original package,never had any issues with ours. Edited by Davyo

A family friend has been saved by his dash cam after a "crash for cash" attempt and thankfully it was all caught on his dash cam. As soon as the video was presented the claim did a u-turn and was an admittion of guilt !

I wanted to put one in each of our cars but working on a MOD base we arent allowed them in our vehicles !

ATB

Matt

Mobius is the way forward, under £50, the size of a match box and Go Pro beating video quality. You can set them up with a app for your phone or PC.

This is a screen shot from my Mobius, I took a photo of the computer screen so quality in real life is much better, number plates are clearly visible etc.

post-50932-0-49388700-1441739868_thumb.jpg

Edited by Livefast123