Camo Auto Shotgun

Birdboy

Im getting into pigeon shooting and dont want to rough up my Browning 525 - so I'm looking for a cheap camo auto. Ive heard that the Hatsan is a good cheap shotgun but has cycling issues. Have these now been sorted ? Any other ideas on a cheap camo auto ?

Cheers all

BB

Early Hatsans had a few issues but they are now on the 3rd gen (I have 2nd gen which is fine and my mate has the 3rd gen).

Just use 70mm cartridges - they can be fussy with 67mm and I've had stoppages with 65mm.

Cheap and rugged and easy to clean. Get a plastic, sorry, `synthetic` one (I think the camo ones are anyway). No wood to worry about and they look good with some mud/blood on them.

I'm sure you'll get other recommendations as well.

i knwo its not an auto but for something a bit different you could try a winchester sxp pump action, it is super fast to cycle as the recoil slides the bolt back for you all you have to do is slide it forward!

£360ish brand new but second hand you could get one for about £200-£250 ish?

Failing that the winchester sx3 auto can be had cheap s/h and heard very good things about them!