woodys

bobby dazzler

i got a new farm last week to shoot on went for a walk around it to night with the lab spoke to the farmer and he said had a lot of pigeongs on two fields of rape u can see where they have been at it they have nearly striped it bear but when i got there to night not a pigeon in sight but still going there for a couple of hours tommorow morning see what happens any one else out tommorow and what u shooting on cheers <_<

i got a new farm last week to shoot on went for a walk around it to night with the lab spoke to the farmer and he said had a lot of pigeongs on two fields of rape u can see where they have been at it they have nearly striped it bear but when i got there to night not a pigeon in sight but still going there for a couple of hours tommorow morning see what happens any one else out tommorow and what u shooting on cheers <_<

You've got pm BD go and have a look mate :lol: there have been loads there :lol: If you get permission you'll owe me big time :lol:

You've got pm BD go and have a look mate :lol: there have been loads there :lol: If you get permission you'll owe me big time :lol:

After a hiccup earlier this week due to weather conditions the pigeons are now focussed on sown fields, the trouble is there are just to many of them just now with only occasional fields having any significant flocks on them. This in south east Scotand

on one of my permissions the rape fields have been stripped bare, Ive been on numerous occasions at all hours but they dont seem to come into my deeks &magnet. I've sat there watching the ******* for 2 hours over top of the wood in the hundreds. So only joy for me at the moment is to get there at the crack of dawn and give em some lead with the .410 hushpower and when they start to get moving use the semi 12g and flight line them. <_<