Hunting ban repeal

Devilishdave

Dave, I signed something like this before the ban and would have continued to support hunting even though I have never hunted myself.

But over the last year or so I have been incensed by the number of hunting people who have tried to make hunting look good by pouring scorn on shooters.

How often do we see articles by the hunting fraternity in which they try to make out that shooters are maiming foxes all over the country with inadequate marksmanship or cruel practises such as shooting them with shotguns at 70yds etc.

I am sick to the back teeth with supporting hunting whilst at the same time having to correct hunting propaganda and, at times, downright lies.

Not knocking you Dave, but I will not support hunting until they stop telling lies about shooting. :good:

G.M.

Please click on the link bellow and add your name to the petition it will only take you a few mins. Forward on to as many people you can. Remember together we stand!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/huntingactrepeal

Having ridden with the East Kent I know Nick Onslow, I am wondering if this is kosher, I would be wary of entering my address and too much detail on this.

Or am I being too cautious? :D

:good: D2D

Having ridden with the East Kent I know Nick Onslow, I am wondering if this is kosher, I would be wary of entering my address and too much detail on this.

Or am I being too cautious? ;)

:good: D2D

On a goverment led website i think your being overcautious mate, it all depends how strongly you feel :D

Although our communist goverment wont take any notice of peoples opinion and I have no faith in these petitions, i've signed it, to show my support

Dave, I signed something like this before the ban and would have continued to support hunting even though I have never hunted myself.

But over the last year or so I have been incensed by the number of hunting people who have tried to make hunting look good by pouring scorn on shooters.

How often do we see articles by the hunting fraternity in which they try to make out that shooters are maiming foxes all over the country with inadequate marksmanship or cruel practises such as shooting them with shotguns at 70yds etc.

I am sick to the back teeth with supporting hunting whilst at the same time having to correct hunting propaganda and, at times, downright lies.

Not knocking you Dave, but I will not support hunting until they stop telling lies about shooting. :good:

G.M.

Fair polnt but as I said together we stand. Seperating us to bicker and cat call between one and other is exactly what the antis are trying to acheive.

I also recall signing something similar to this a while ago, but I shall not be signing this one.. I shall waituntill we have a Conservative government in place, then we stand a chance. Blair would be more likeley to consume his own testicles than repeal the hunting act.

webber