qipco guineas 2015

kennett

It doesn't look like you are missing much weather wise! I'm on our gallop at the side of the course and it looks like a mad dash to get ready! Would be good to have a local trainer win, faydhan and consort have both been withdrawn from Gosdens and tate's

Which of those is better suited to fast ground Mike? We have had very little rain here this month and it's not forecast until 1000 guineas morning. Going is going to be on the firm side of good

Probably Intilaaq...it was G-F when he won at Newbury...although Elm Park would prefer a bit of give underfoot he won the Judemont over course and distance on similar ground that he will encounter tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up. :yes:

Incidentally I went to watch Hannons string work during the week and they are all absolutely flying...

Edited by Fisherman Mike

No problem, might have a flutter om intilaaq. Both sides of the training grounds have peat moss gallops which keep good going much longer than the pure grass gallops, so it's likely they were on one of those, unless they were on the artificials obviously!

By all means go to the races but encourage everyone you know not to come into Newmarket on the beer after. I'm working and it's my last night shift before days off and would like an easy shift thanks.

Not sure if this will happen as Im posting on a friends Ipad ...but we just had a pile on the fiorst at 12/1 Balty boys which sluiced up so we will be coming into town tonight

although it looks abit of a dead end.

Whers is best to go?

Newmarket is fairly dead these days. The nightclub Deniros has closed (hurray). There is another club opposite, Innocence, if you are onto Gansta rap kinda stuff. Heaven is below it, it's a place where U can pay inflated prices for drinks and have cosmetically enhanced girls dance for you. Other than that , the only other two places of note are the White Hart on the High street or Unique, a pub/club just off the Main Street.

If u come into town come say hi, I'll be the miserable looking one driving the big white van

Oh, almost forgot, if U want a good curry, The Old Scotch Indian on junction of High St and The Avenue is the best in town

Edited by ozzy518