rats at work

well boys and girls ive been given permission to remove the rats and pigeons ant work and it is a flour mill ive had 14 pigeons already but last night I went over their to sort some rats id been informed by the pest control lad at work that they are nesting in the bank I can see the tracks they come down follow along the wall and hey presto they nip to the pellet plant now the question is I sat their in my motor for 4 hours and never see a bean but we just had all the lighting on site changed to led so it is like day light their now at night would this have any effect any ideas appreciated ive seen rats their before when I worked their 4 year ago is it a case of give them a couple of weeks to get used to it

They will adapt to the light situation, if lighting alone could get rid of rats you wouldn't need a pest controller.

Good luck with the rifle, but I have never known any significant rat problem solved with a rifle alone!

ATB!

We have pest control with bait boxes and traps but a little extra help and getting out the house to do a bit of pest control is great I just need to get a few more perms so gotta get out around the farms in beds to go rabbiting and ratting plus the will like a rabbit or two for lunch

Edited by swampyis1968

We have pest control with bait boxes and traps but a little extra help and getting out the house to do a bit of pest control is great I just need to get a few more perms so gotta get out around the farms in beds to go rabbiting and ratting plus the dogs

We have pest control with bait boxes and traps but a little extra help and getting out the house to do a bit of pest control is great I just need to get a few more perms so gotta get out around the farms in beds to go rabbiting and ratting plus the will like a

Red led torch on rifle. Will work forma short while but they soon shy away from it. Night vision is what I use. Just got back after a couple hours playing smack the rat with the air gun.

That was 20 more tonight. Over 270 since February. Very hard to find them now the grass is browning.