Lidls night vision.

il cacciatore

bought one of the bresser units when they first came out reckon they are good job,saves you havin to use the lamp all the time, seen the same one other day on a web site for 289 sterling.www.scopesnskies.com :oops:..just checked lidl website cant see it on there for 5th april

Couldn,t tell me where you sourced the 5x mag adaptor please Ferretboy111/or anyone else?

One of the farmers i shoot with has 1 and wud like the extra range,he asked in Liddle but was told to try head office as they didn,t know about them.He,s gonna ring tomorrow,was just hoping to save him the bother.

Cheers

GH

They have this system of "offers" which only come in at the start of each week. They normally advertise in the flyers a week or a few weeks in advance.

I found this out the hard way, drove miles in rush hour to nab one only to find they didn't have them on sale until the start of the next week - pick up a flyer in the shop and it should say when they are on sale / coming in.

Accessories, see my post here .. http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...&hl=bresser

bought one of the bresser units when they first came out reckon they are good job,saves you havin to use the lamp all the time, seen the same one other day on a web site for 289 sterling.www.scopesnskies.com :oops:..just checked lidl website cant see it on there for 5th april

Last time the unit went on sale in the Republic and Northern Ireland at the same time. So offers in England, Scotland & Wales don't mean they will appear in the north.