Syndicate member required for small shoot.

We have one space available on our small friendly syndicate shoot.

We are located in Great Houghton South Yorkshire.

One person has dropped out at short notice so I am offering One space.

We shoot alternate Saturdays from the end of October or early November.

It is a mixture of woodland and open fields with a cover crop, extending to approximately 210 acres.

It will be some standing guns and some walking. Just depends on the day.

Like I say we are a small friendly shoot only nine guns in total. We will be releasing 400 birds a mixture of poults and ex layers.

Please email me if you are interested and I will give you more details like cost, dates and a bit of further info.

We would like to meet you before a definite yes so you can speak to us and visa versa.

Guns must have insurance and we don't allow semi autos on our shoot days.

Neil

Houghton Lodge Shoot

Thank you to all the people who requested further information on the space I had available. I hope that I have replied to you all ? Sorry Kevin01041961 for not getting back to you, but there have been too many requests for too little space.

Thanks for the flippant comment pstenson123.

I have PM'd you ??????

Only because it was free to do so !!!!!!!

Neil

Edited by fishingtex

Went and looked at this shoot with Neil on Sunday and gotta say he seems like a sound fella,straight talking and while not a game keeper seems to have a good idea what he's doing and what he wants out of the shoot. It's a small shoot and ain't going to give 100 bird days but is exactly what I'm after. A local small friendly shoot I can join and feel part of. I'm gonna pay my cash and hopefully get involved with helping out on the shoot and can honestly say I'm really looking forward to this season with a load of banter some new mates and maybe even a few birds at the end of it, can't wait! 😃

Thank you to all the people who requested further information on the space I had available. I hope that I have replied to you all ? Sorry Kevin01041961 for not getting back to you, but there have been too many requests for too little space.

Thanks for the flippant comment pstenson123.

I have PM'd you ??????

Only because it was free to do so !!!!!!!

Neil

You've made an excellent choice choosing Paul as he is a safe compitant gun and a pleasure to shoot with.I know he is as keen a mustard and will serve your shoot well.

Dave

Cheers Davy

I'm working in Newcastle all next week so I'll be in touch see if you want to get out one night.

Bring you NV gear as mines all been sold,don't even have a lamp anymore.I picked up a new CZ last week though.

Dave

Edited by Davyo