Paintballing ! ! !

monkeyjaimz

Now then fellas,

I just received an email advertising group deals for paint-balling days, my first thought was that unfortunately I dont know that many people that would want to do it. Then I thought of all the great guys on this forum who would propably jump at the chance to shoot stuff with paint and chuck smoke bombs etc all day long...

So how about it? show of hands? :oops:

I know of a good place at elsham (just off m180)

Last time I went I went to the one in Messingham Woods...................being 6ft 3 and and 17.5 stone I was an easy target, and got falsy accused of cheating :lol::good::good:

Result..............I got court marshall...... hand tied behnd me back...bucket on swede.......and the lads then proceeded to pump about a 150 balls into me.....mainly around the never regions.......................believe me...it hurt :lol::good::lol:

last time time i went i got shot from 3 foot away on the neck and it bled nicely!!!! the missus thought it was a love bite :good: (i should be so lucky :lol::good: )

if i was a bit closer and had a bit more spare time i'd be up for it though, arange it a bit further south and i'll come along :good:

WHO CARES IF IT HURTS, I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL RUFTY TUFTY BLOKES ON HERE!!!!!

the last time i went, we were on a particular game and it was regeneration and these chavs were dancing out in the field coz they wernt gonna be out even if they were hit. They were about 30 yards out and i aimed my shot, and sent a paintball off. Hit him directly in the goolies, he fell to his knees and sat there for a while :good::good::lol:

After that someone else was hid behind a fence, i saw enough of him, but he didnt know that, then bang!, bang! one shot then another about 1 second later, the first shot hit him on the collarbone, he fell backwards, the second shot hit him on the goggles, i was happy for the rest of the day with that. :good::lol:

Last time I went I went to the one in Messingham Woods...................being 6ft 3 and and 17.5 stone I was an easy target, and got falsy accused of cheating :lol::good::good:

Result..............I got court marshall...... hand tied behnd me back...bucket on swede.......and the lads then proceeded to pump about a 150 balls into me.....mainly around the never regions.......................believe me...it hurt :lol::lol::lol:

****! alright i'll let you have that one :good:

I went once with the school and had managed to catch some mouthy girl within 20yds with her sticking her *** out at my crouched. 50 odd paintballs later...she had trouble sitting on the coach and didn't come to school the next morn :good:;) Some fat boy who was disliked at school wondered up to me hand up (signal that they were out of the game) got within 1-2m and started trying to fire at my crotch :good: luckly he could not hit a barn door and I procedded to chase him while continually shooting him in whatever area I felt would deliver the most pain at the time. Never seen a fat kid run so fast :good: