Miroku OR Browning L/H

AULD YIN

Never owned a left hand over and under just made do with r/h guns if they were a half decent fit, been on the lookout for left handed 28 inch barrel's multi choke for pigeons and the occasional clays,or invite was thinking miroku or browning 525 ,what's your thoughts on these two guns guy's?

johnnie

Lefty myself I bought my first gun - Browning Trap Ultra - with ajustable stock that I thought was mandatory. After shooting and twisting and turning the stock in all possible ways for 2 years I ended up shooting it back in neutral (zero) position. While I was solding my gun (was looking for sporter) I had to borrow a couple of other guns and found out that any Browning fitts me nice - tried 30 year old B25 on Trap course and shoot straight 20/20 immediately, then it was Browning GTI sporter on a local Compak shoot - scored 22/25 - both guns I have never shot before.

Recently I bought Miroku MK70 sporter and couldn't be happier. All those guns mentioned have different stocks that are all neutral and guns themselves (to me that is) handle somehow familiar - so as guys before me mentioned - flip a coin - you can't miss either way.