pigeons on clover

dad

morning guys i am a newy to this and poor on a pc so be patient please. i have a hay field cut 4 weeks ago over the boundary to my permission had at least a 1000 birds on it every day since, i have a hay field 2 fields away zero. is that unusual for this time of year

morning guys i am a newy to this and poor on a pc so be patient please. i have a hay field cut 4 weeks ago over the boundary to my permission had at least a 1000 birds on it every day since, i have a hay field 2 fields away zero. is that unusual for this time of year

Get out and ask the adjacent farmer if you can shoot his field. If not try to decoy some onto the field where you can shoot.

Pigeons are always partial to clover as a nutritious change from other food.

Id also become familiar with the closet barley/wheat fields around that area, if they blow over or get harvested there's a very good chance the birds will turn there attention to that table. Sounds like there's sone good opertuinys in that area so just keep your eyes peeled..

Good luck 👍

hi Lg1 on saturday most were going to clover i got 15 in the afternoon under sitty tree some had rape some barley some oats none with clover couple of birds with rape and oats were full we seem to have birds everywhere at the moment. hope our rape gets cut first and they dont vanish over night