reloading equipment

sp3k3y

.243 lee loader in excellent condition, only used to load 60 rounds for testing, will include in the sale 20 once fired winchester brass and 36 once fire federal brass. (will need full length resizing before been used in this loader)

£25 posted ( signed for delivery)

bank transfer preferred

post-11720-0-37582300-1437145331_thumb.jpg

lee safety scale in as new condition.

£20 posted ( signed for delivery )

bank transfer preffered

post-11720-0-29296100-1437146548_thumb.jpg

No problem UD. Any other amazing facts you may need don't hesitate to contact me. :lol: . I bought a small hand loading press from you a few months ago, best thing I have bought in a long time. I still use the lee loader for my .243 (same as the one for sale here) and it puts out some great ammunition but I couldn't get one in .204 flavour hence buying your old press. Sorry to side track your sale sp3k3y but I will say that for anyone using small amounts of ammunition (I don't use more than 100-150 round of .243 per year) it's a great bit of kit.

No problem UD. Any other amazing facts you may need don't hesitate to contact me. :lol: . I bought a small hand loading press from you a few months ago, best thing I have bought in a long time. I still use the lee loader for my .243 (same as the one for sale here) and it puts out some great ammunition but I couldn't get one in .204 flavour hence buying your old press. Sorry to side track your sale sp3k3y but I will say that for anyone using small amounts of ammunition (I don't use more than 100-150 round of .243 per year) it's a great bit of kit.

How are you on marriage :-/

Lee loading gear is good stuff in my opinion yes.

Does the loader not resize then? I thought they did!

There are two different sorts of dies available to do different jobs. A full length die and a neck die. If you are using new brass or brass from other gun chambers then you need to full length or the round might not chamber and even get stuck half way in. Been there done that. If you only use bought rounds that have been fire formed to your chamber then you can neck resize. You need to soften >> Anneal the brass about every four reloads because it gets work hardened and the necks split down which makes the case unable to hold the bullet and this affects the accuracy.

Edited by fortune