Range rover

Xr1200

I don't have any pics ill take some in morning it has 101000 mot till may brand new gearbox 15 k ago just had new battery rear discs and pads front drop links and lower suspension arms and a new front suspension air bag all in all a good straight bus, I've only put it on as a stab in the dark if anyone wants a cheap 4x4 but it has to go before friday

3.0 td6 same as x5 its silver service history is up to about 60 k I think my dad has his own garage so its always been serviced by him it's a good straight bus no dents or dings there's a scratch here and there but it's 12 year old its only age related the interior is all straight and tidy too

Ref pics- if you've got an iPhone attach the photos to an email and send it to yourself, it will as what size you want to send it in, I always select medium. Then send it, delete your original pics then save the emailed pics to your phone.

Or if you just screen shot your picture it resizes it then

Guest rimotu66

My number is there it don't get much simpler than that if anybody is interested they can ring me

They cant see pics through a phone call, you are trying to sell it so best you can do is upload some pics, its easy, must be if I can do it.

Ill tex a picture message I've chased my backside before emailing and messaging time wasters the descriptions there u either wana look at it or you don't to be honest I wish I'd never bothered I'm gona get the money p x anyway just thought I was doing a good thing selling someone a cheap truck