Looking for a hand on the wash

littlerob

Wanted to join a wildfowling club for the wash but didn't found time being self employed my time is not all my own. So looking to do the day ticket through the basc scheme thinking of trying Gedney drove end , Holbeach wildfowling and fenland. Now for the hard part anyone willing to take me along with them and show the way around the Marsh. I've shot wildfowl on inland lakes

Edited by littlerob

Take it most of the local boys my way is not so friendly to offer a hand that do seem typical for this area

Far from it , but the season is now under way and many of us have already made commitments to taking people out and or already have people we shoot with , I have joined two new clubs this year so also have my own work cut out learning the marshes they have.

To say you did not time to join a club is rubbish , you could easily have downloaded a application form in the time you have spent on here and a post box is open 24hrs 7 days a week ! most of us work and manage it .

Some of the clubs will still allow you to join even now the season has started so its not to late , join one that does and ask for them to arrange a mentor for you .

Take it most of the local boys my way is not so friendly to offer a hand that do seem typical for this area

And with a attitude and comments like are you really surprised.

And if you as busy as you stated to join a club how are you not going to be to busy to go shooting.

There a plenty of members who are only to happy to help people out well if you have the right Attitude and Mindset

Myself being one who in fact took a member off here for a Goose Flight Saturday evening.