Sucsess!!

Lefty gunz

:good: well kind of....

I had my first try at decoying today although there wasnt much wind and I had no idea where they were feeding i just thought "****** it, nothing better to do"

Anyway, set up my silosocks and the rotory with the hyper-flaps on and sat back behind my rather shabby hide. About two hours went by and around 20 odd pigeon flew right by without paying the decoys any attention whatsover :lol:

Obviously something was up so I dismantled the rotary and within minuits the first couple of pigeons came straight into the decoys, I was so happy :lol: I know its old hat to most of you lot but seeing them cruise in slowly and completely unaware of the 12g pointed at them is brilliant. When i got my first one over the decoys I felt like cartwheeling around the field with joy, if i wasnt such a lanky clumsy oaf i probably would have.

So after about 6 hours my total bag was 3 :good: but it was great fun nevertheless. I spose a good shot might have had 10 or so. Next endeavour is to learn how to shoot :good:

can someone move this too "talk from the field" please :good:

:good: well kind of....

I had my first try at decoying today although there wasnt much wind and I had no idea where they were feeding i just thought "****** it, nothing better to do"

Anyway, set up my silosocks and the rotory with the hyper-flaps on and sat back behind my rather shabby hide. About two hours went by and around 20 odd pigeon flew right by without paying the decoys any attention whatsover :lol:

Obviously something was up so I dismantled the rotary and within minuits the first couple of pigeons came straight into the decoys, I was so happy :lol: I know its old hat to most of you lot but seeing them cruise in slowly and completely unaware of the 12g pointed at them is brilliant. When i got my first one over the decoys I felt like cartwheeling around the field with joy, if i wasnt such a lanky clumsy oaf i probably would have.

So after about 6 hours my total bag was 3 :good: but it was great fun nevertheless. I spose a good shot might have had 10 or so. Next endeavour is to learn how to shoot :good:

can someone move this too "talk from the field" please :good:

Its not the size of the bag, its the enjoyment you get out in the field. I have had varying size bags but still enjoy 'the great outdoors'. Good luck in the future.

Well done!

The first one that sets its wings, drops in and you drop is a cracking experience.

The memory of that is what keeps you going when you happen to be the only thing with a pulse within 15 miles on cold mornings waiting for it to happen again :good: