Leupold 4.5-14x50 vx3 long-range (side parallax)

activeviii

As above. Sat on top the shelf so might as well be in the bank.

Hunter varmint reticle. Can't remember if there's a box but might be one.

Willing to let it go for £450 if buyer what's to meet up or pay for recorded delivery of around £12

Not in a rush to lower the price as I think this is a bargain at £450.

Gloucestershire area.

Thanks

Phil

any marks on the scope, does it come with a transferable life time warranty? is it a 30mm tube. Thanks. Could you send some pics via pm as interested. Regards

I recently bought the same scope 2nd hand off here (£500) for use with NV, I sent it off to Leupold for a clean, cost me P&P and that was all. came back as new :yes: Very good scope, £450 for a £950 Leopold is a good buy.

If you have any doubts with regards to the grey imports ask the seller for the serial number, I am sure activeviii will oblige :good:

As peeps keep asking me to email photos I thought easier to put in here.

IMG_20151016_152504_zpsrghzwujs.jpg

IMG_20151016_152551_zpsbrwzgtwy.jpg

IMG_20151016_152511_zpsvlfopak4.jpg

IMG_20151016_152535_zpsagzxqyiz.jpg

IMG_20151016_152523_zps9onr2mjh.jpg

IMG_20151016_152546_zpsedf8udif.jpg

IMG_20151016_152721_zpsv4lpreln.jpg

I hope the photos will show the odd rub on the sticky out bits and the nu!best needed.

Someone asked if I would go lower the £450. In a word, no!

Leupold vx3, second hand for under £500 posted. Best of luck. Lol.

It's £450 plus postage. Sat on the shelf for 7 months so not in a rush to sell. If you want it. Bank transfer of paypal plus the 4% fees.

Better still come get it.

Thank for looking gents.

All best

Phil

Swap for a brocock pcp set up? It's shot 30 pellets from new put the box, scope and mod, case and pellets in.22

ought it to get the Mrs into some shooting but she never got into it. Going to sell for a new scope for the cz so if you'll swap happy days.

Cost me £580 inc all kit and bag.

I'm Gloucester area.

Swap for a brocock pcp set up? It's shot 30 pellets from new put the box, scope and mod, case and pellets in.22

ought it to get the Mrs into some shooting but she never got into it. Going to sell for a new scope for the cz so if you'll swap happy days.

Cost me £580 inc all kit and bag.

I'm Gloucester area.

Thanks but no thanks, sale only.

Wish you hadn't put those photo's up Phil, now all I need is a cash job so I can 'redirect' without the wife knowing, the last scope I bought off you was noted with ' looks expensive', luckily my answer of ' not really, less than half the price of a new one' wasn't investigated any deeper. Not having any Tikka 30mm mounts is helping me to restrain at the minute. :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy: