A few Woodies

pavman

Sat was not the best of days to decoy over OSR, still and warm, but set up with Startlight 32 a few fields apart and the few birds about came into my sillysock deeks and flapper magnet, WB expect a call from S32 who on seeing the flapper action from way off was impressed enough to admit he needs to get a set! you cant read to much into it but i dropped just over 20 birds to his 3, we both agree the plus for me was the flappers which worked a treat all day even when the batts got low and the magnet speed was almost at a stand still. Of the few birds about many flew past S32 and came into my deeks, some of which never left :good:

Sorry the birds look a bit dishevelled, hot day and Hessian sack!

post-1500-1176727802.jpg

You did well Pavman, well done. Those birds will be tidier after a steel blade or did you use the 10 bore :sly: . :blink:

no WB had a few shoots with the cheapest gun I have the Hatsan and used up some old carts, had a couple of jams on Gamebore Clear Pigeon, but that cart wont go through the Raptor either, no idea why I have run a caliper over it and theres little diff with other carts