scope mounted lamp

storsey

good evening guys .....

As you usually are so good at finding things I need, I thought id ask again...

Im after a scope mounted lamp to use with my .22 rimfire rabbiting this winter ...ideally with a red filter and clamp. .... I have no issue paying top money for the right make but thought id ask if there's one in a drawer somewhere lol before I take myself to the gun shop ...or Fleabay ....

cheers

ok I will have a look at that one ....would it be sufficient to use with a .223 for foxes as well ?

I own an X Searcher torch, with Red LED and also an InfraRed one as well. Excellent torch, but expensive. The T20 / T50 should suit your needs. Ludicrous Lumens sell pressure switches and scope/torch mounts too. They are an excellent company to do business with. :good:

I'd rather have a T series than a nightmaster, the focus on the the nightmasters are bobbins and the x searcher is a joke. You have to back the head off the threads so much it slops around. Okay when hands held but rubbish on a scope.

The only thing going for them is the lenses, which are quality but the rest is just a compromise.

Only my my opinion from both types and using them extensively.

My best torch and the go to for lamping out to 200 yards? My little 501b, an ash Horton aspheric lens and a over driven red led. I wouldn't be without it.

Edited by mick miller