Anyone know about AYA Yeomen?

Si-Bore

Advice needed on Aya Yeomen. I've seen one for sale. How much are they worth in good condition? Whats it like to shoot etc? Quality?

Cheers

Simon

ive still got mine,had it for 15 years, absolute work horse, not had any problems, and it goes on the marshes with me all the time, weighs more than a berreta, but nowt to worry about, I paid 300 for mine i wouldnt pay more than that now, and leave 1/4 & 1/2 choke in it and you wont have a problem hitting most things.

Hi Si,I got a 12g Yeoman o/u as first gun.£345 s/h. Same chokes as mentioned.I use it mostly in the field and am very happy with it.AYA are a respected gun maker .When I researched them before buying (mostly asking PW members) I got no negative reports.As they say tho its horses for courses and gun fit. :D

Thanks for all the feedback guys! The one I am looking at is £200 in good condition. It has multi chokes. The only damage is one of the ejectors came off whilst the owner was cleaning it but he said there is no problem when it is together and works fine.

Simon