Wanted - camo netting

death from below

My trusty old netting has gone for a burton......need some more....does anyone have any they wish to get rid of... don't really want to pay shop prices.....ideaaly 6' by 12'....

Also wanted......exrendy poles.....the price of them nowadays is outragious.....even second hand ones off e-bay....anybody got spares knocking around in their garage and wish to sell, i'm the man.

DFB

:good:

My trusty old netting has gone for a burton......need some more....does anyone have any they wish to get rid of... don't really want to pay shop prices.....ideaaly 6' by 12'....

Also wanted......exrendy poles.....the price of them nowadays is outragious.....even second hand ones off e-bay....anybody got spares knocking around in their garage and wish to sell, i'm the man.

DFB

Your Poles you may want to look into washing poles as a lot of others have done!

Simply need to make a spike for the bottom and the job's a good un AND they are only £2 each :good:

LG

DFB

Your Poles you may want to look into washing poles as a lot of others have done!

Simply need to make a spike for the bottom and the job's a good un AND they are only £2 each :good:

LG

I just flattend mine and cut to a point, been ok for 2 seasons now, but best value for money (Wilkinsons) comes in green and shorten the inner tube to save weight, paint the extending part... bobs your uncle job done.

:good: D2D