fx royale

pickerup

Yes I have.

Looking for a light air rifle in fac most are to big and to heavy to carry around.

get yourself a Daystate Huntsman Classic ( not regal ) in .22 running at 30ftlb,

nice and light ,a very very accurate rifle and light enough to carry round all day, a superb rifle

get yourself a Daystate Huntsman Classic ( not regal ) in .22 running at 30ftlb,

nice and light ,a very very accurate rifle and light enough to carry round all day, a superb rifle

Thanks for the reply evo will wait for the shooting show and see if I can find a good 2nd hand one,

all the best mate

p/u.

Thanks for the reply evo will wait for the shooting show and see if I can find a good 2nd hand one,

all the best mate

p/u.

no problem,, I had the chance of buying a mk1 huntsman in fac for £275 but ended up getting a new one at the midland fair, They truelly are an awesome rifle and in fac you should be able to pick one up for no more than £350

no problem,, I had the chance of buying a mk1 huntsman in fac for £275 but ended up getting a new one at the midland fair, They truelly are an awesome rifle and in fac you should be able to pick one up for no more than £350

is there a mk2 and 3, if so which would be the best to go for.

sold an airwolf fac not long ago, fantastic bit of kit, shot spot on but to long and to heavy.

thanks again

atb

p/u.

is there a mk2 and 3, if so which would be the best to go for.

sold an airwolf fac not long ago, fantastic bit of kit, shot spot on but to long and to heavy.

thanks again

atb

p/u.

any will do but the newer versions are best up till 2012, salop sniper (matt) has got one running 30ftlb, pm him aand he will let ya know just how good the huntsman classic is, you wont be dissapointed

atb Evo

The Huntsman Classic is a lovely gun, the wife had one in left hand format (her being left eye dominant and ambidextrous), great gun, very quiet, only in FAC I think your shot count is going to be a tad on the low side. The Daystate though is built like no other gun (assuming you get a good one). They really are exceptionally built, designed to be as efficient and as quiet as possible. (Evo is probably going to faint here),

The Huntsman Classic is a lovely gun, the wife had one in left hand format (her being left eye dominant and ambidextrous), great gun, very quiet, only in FAC I think your shot count is going to be a tad on the low side. The Daystate though is built like no other gun (assuming you get a good one). They really are exceptionally built, designed to be as efficient and as quiet as possible. (Evo is probably going to faint here),

no not today mole,, you always give an honest opinionated review on any rifle

atb Bob