2 Pairs Seeland Wellies. Small 16UK/ Large 15UK. Brand new

activeviii

I have 2 pairs of seeland boots that i bought in the wrong size. back in the summer, I bought them and put them up till the wet weather, got them out and then realised they were the wrong size.
letting them go as singles pairs or a bargain of two pairs
Tried them on and they are ok with a thicker sock but as i have sparrow legs they are a little loose on the calf. I'm a 15UK
First pair are
SEELAND ESTATE AT 18" 5MM SIDE-ZIP AND GUSSET
Estate is a chic, exclusive rubber boots for hunting society. The boot was made with great care and attention to detail with the best materials. The final edge is trimmed with leather and the buckle at the calf is vestellbar. The sole is from the world famous manufacturer Vibram and the shock-absorbing insole provides excellent comfort while walking.
The Estate wellies are available with traditional cotton lining or 5 mm neoprene.
The neoprene version is available for men and women.
Sole System: Seeland AT™ Footbed: Seeland afs™ Upper:
Seeland natural rubber 72 opr™ Lining:
Seeland Diamond™ 5mm neoprene
These are very hard to find as they have the zip and the gusset.
Bargain of £60 plus postage of around £6
IMG_20160120_145758_zpsxzcrdoyc.jpg
IMG_20160120_145700_zpsf5pleabj.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------
2nd pair are:
SEELAND Outthere 18" zipped
Seeland Outthere 18" side-zip
Sole System : Seeland acs™
Footbed : Seeland afs™
Upper : Seeland natural rubber 63 opr™
Lining : Seeland Diamond™ fleece
Dark green & Dark brown
Available in size 6-16
Seeland's Outthere range of great quality wellington boots are the most comfortable rubber boots available. The Seeland afs™ footbed gives great comfort as the footbed molds to your foot. Also the Seeland acs™ sole system give great cushioning and stability due to the moulded EVA midsole and superior shock absorption as well as very good grip on all surfaces.
The upper is made from 63% high-quality rubber and other added components which prevents the rubber cracking or splitting. The Seeland Diamond™ fleece lining is a special moisture transporting fleece lining which is perfect for high energy activities but at the same time keep your feet warm.
The boot also has a side-zip to help get your feet in or out of the boot as well as a calf adjuster strap for the perfect fit. It's simple things like these that make the difference - the zip is on the inside of your leg rather than the outside which makes it easier to pull up or undo. This leaves room on the outside of your calf for the adjuster strap.
The Seeland Outthere Side Zip is a brilliant wellington as they are ultra comfortable and warm as well as having the added bonus of the zip. Available in dark brown or dark green in UK sizes 6-16.
Another bargain for £50 plus about £6 postage
IMG_20160120_145626_zpsdw62ud09.jpg
IMG_20160120_145551_zpszdzaqg5l.jpg
------------
Or, you can buy both pairs for £100 plus £10 postage.
Edited by activeviii