Quigg v Frampton countdown.Who have you and how?

sako751sg

Doesn't say much for Quigg. Not a world class fighter winning IBF and WBA belts. :hmm: All fighters and managers pick their fights for money and to keep the fighter world champion as long as possable, ( more money )people are naive if they think any differently.

BIG YAWN...If it isnt the Bandwagan fanboy yet again trying to pick holes in my posts and quoting them. Did you not take the hint when I didnt reply to your previous pathetic,Clutching at Straws, post that Im simply not interested in anything you have to say when it comes to boxing. To be totally honest I was done with you and didnt even bother reading your reply until this thread was brought back Up.

Seriously like, Can you see that it is getting embarressing for you at this Stage fella. Do you actaually even read and digest the posts before you reply. Its become to easy for me at this Stage and I think its pretty obvious who the Real Boxing fan is here. Think about your post at the top of this page when referring to Carl Froch...Can you not even spot basic Sarcasm when you see it.?

Then you troll through the thread trying to come up with something to come back with..Like My predications arent great and you Qoute something I had said about the build up and not even the actual fight itself.

Why didnt you Quote the next paragraph of my post on the 1st page.?.When i said I expected Quigg to go for a lot of body Shots and possibly stop Frampton "Which he nearly did in round 11" or the fact that i said i expected it to be close on the Cards going either way or the fact that i woulndnt rule out a Draw either.True i picked Quigg as the winner and i was wrong but it was a Hell of a lot nearer a predication than the lame,Safe post of yours..SHOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT..which in the end Turned out to be anything But..! In fairness to you..I think most of us thought it was going to be a good fight.

And Why do you need a Crystal ball..? do you not watch much Boxing or What..? If your a Boxing fan then you must have had Some Kind of idea of how it would go and what is being rich have to do with anything..? You dont have to be a betting man to enjoy Sports. I like lots of Sports and i only bet on the Grand national once a year. I watch boxing and other Sports for the love of the Sport and nothing else.

Now to your latest input about Quigg.Its pretty clear to me that you really havent a notion about Boxing and Im not going to educate you. But all I will say is that if Quigg had of got the decision and won the fight then I reckon he would have had the Cojones to fight Rigo..Although I still think like Frampton ,Quigg would be given a Boxing lesson by the Cuban. Both Frampton and Quigg are Talented Boxers No one is even Questioning that.. but really Rigo is on another level altogether.

Feel free to troll trough my text and try and pick some more holes to come back with but really this is my final post on this topic to you..Its no Fun anymore and i have more constructive things to be getting on With.

And finally' For the Umpteenth time I like and am a fan of Carl Frampton But Im also a realist. One things for sure' I like him even more now for what has Come to light recently we have more in common than I first thought.! As a Dedicated Wildfowler I may well Just give Frampton a Ring "no pun intended" after he Retires and we can Go DUCKING together......QUACK QUACK.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its Lomachenko hes already WBO champ and his amateur record is absolutely astounding and cant see him losing a round against Frampton.

Another fight for him could be Lee Selby and again i wouldnt give him a hope as Selbys workrate and accuracy would eclipse Framptons.

And you are right to doubt if hes a Elite World class.That echelon in boxing isnt bandied around to fighters that have been champs 5 mins.Hes not going the right way to reach it either if he keeps ducking the divisions best and going up in weight where it could get tougher unless he cherry picks his opponents.

It was indeed Loma I was referring too..I am aware he is the WBO Champ, The reason I said up and coming is the fact he has only had 6 pro Fights and A Boxer of his talent will be no doubt looking to capture the more coveted Belts and try and Unify them which if Frampton beats Santa cruz he will be in the Mix and possibly run into Loma.

Ref- Selby. He looked pretty Sharp and had a very good win at the Weekend despite the heavy flash Knock Down. He certainly looks the buisness.

Should be some good match ups ahead worth looking forward to.

Feel free to troll trough my text and try and pick some more holes to come back with but really this is my final post on this topic to you..Its no Fun anymore and i have more constructive things to be getting on With.

Good, sometimes if you have nothing senciable to say you are better saying nothing. :good:

Quigg had of got the decision and won the fight then I reckon he would have had the Cojones to fight Rigo.

Just showes you haven't a clue, Quigg would do what Eddie Hearn told him to do. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Frampton and LSC confirmed.

Going for LSC by easyish points.

We will see as i posted erlier going for the big money fight. He was never going to defend his WBA title against Guillermo Rigondeaux and risk the big money fight with Santa Cruz, Its business nothing to do with Cojones as some less knowledgeable boxing fans think.

Edited by ordnance

We will see as i posted erlier going for the big money fight. He was never going to defend his WBA title against Guillermo Rigondeaux and risk the big money fight with Santa Cruz, Its business nothing to do with Cojones as some less knowledgeable boxing fans think.

I agree again.

The days of fighting the best to be the best are gone and its all about the coin but if he doesnt want to be elite then thats his choice.

I just wish they would be truthful and say "im doing it for the money because im scared to have a loss on my record" instead of always saying "ill fight anyone" which they clearly wont.

As i said way earlier in the thread,he wouldnt be going anywhere near Rigo.It wasnt rocket science that he was going to duck it.