Thermal spotter, cheap !!

rodp

Solo thermal imaging spotter, bought used 12 months ago but now upgraded to a new one. (This is what thermal does to you, it's like NV but worse) icon_lol.gif
It's a few years old and has the range (distance) of a new one but just not the resolution. Never bothered me to be honest, or previous owner, as a rabbit or fox is completely different from a horse or cow icon_lol.gif
When I bought it the batteries were old and lost charge relatively quickly so I bought new, but bought chinese so no better than the old ones. Genuine new are about £25 (Kodak camera batteries), I paid a fiver for two. Probably not one of my better moves to be honest. icon_redface.gif

Having said that, start up is virtually instant so it's only on for a few seconds to scan then off again so batts last me all night. If you've never used thermal this will be amazing, you don't realise just how many bunnies you walk past just using nv. If it's there this will spot it.
Comes complete with charger, batteries, leads, instructions and all in it's own proper plastic flight case thingy (can't remember the name)

I would just like my money back to go to a .204, makes a super cheap thermal , quarter of the price of a new one icon_thumbup.gif

£800 or make me an offer

Also on nv forum

More pics

post-20106-0-68221600-1457380308_thumb.jpg

post-20106-0-54180100-1457380320_thumb.jpg

post-20106-0-44863100-1457380457_thumb.jpg

post-20106-0-37425700-1457380468_thumb.jpg

Still for sale. Surprised this hasn't gone quickly, it has the range of the new ones, if it's there it will see it, just not the resolution. Seeing as how you ID through nv anyway the slightly lower res doesn't really make much difference.

I'll put it on ebay in a few days if no interest, just thought I would give first opportunity on here and nv forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Back up for sale, not exactly what he wanted, he's making a roof spotter so this not suitable (I think that's what's happening ?) Anyway, back up for sale, reasonable offers considered as wanting to fund a .204 :good: