Stalking rifle shooting club

OJW

Hi,

Is anyone on here a member at a stalking focused rifle club at Bisley by any chance?

I've tried to get through to one to talk about membership but have had no response. I'd like to join one to get experience before applying for an FAC.

Hi,

Is anyone on here a member at a stalking focused rifle club at Bisley by any chance?

I've tried to get through to one to talk about membership but have had no response. I'd like to join one to get experience before applying for an FAC.

I am (BSRC as per fortune's post - would've helped if I'd put that first time!). Pm me with any questions and I'll try to help

Cheers

iain

Edited by Lord Flashheart

A friend of mine is/was a member of this club. >>http://www.bsrc.co.uk I went with him there and it was quite interesting and fun. I also went with him on a club trip to visit the quex house museum which was a really good day. The club had some real characters. If I lived in Surrey I'd join but I am a member of another club and I just don't have the spare time or the inclination to drag myself up there and go through the club rigmarole. I just get out on the land that I have and shoot.

I am (BSRC as per fortune's post - would've helped if I'd put that first time!). Pm me with any questions and I'll try to help

Cheers

iain

A friend of mine is/was a member of this club. >>http://www.bsrc.co.uk I went with him there and it was quite interesting and fun. I also went with him on a club trip to visit the quex house museum which was a really good day. The club had some real characters. If I lived in Surrey I'd join but I am a member of another club and I just don't have the spare time or the inclination to drag myself up there and go through the club rigmarole. I just get out on the land that I have and shoot.

The club you are both referring to is the one I would like to try and join and sent an email to. It looks like a good place to build up experience, make new friends and learn about rifle shooting and stalking. Punching holes in paper doesn't really appeal to me hence why I would prefer a club with an emphasis on hunting.

If you live locally and you want to be a strong club member then it is great. but for me I would have to set a whole day aside to go and have a mooch around the various things like Fultons, the various shops and pavilions ect and that would mean that the dog would mis out and so would I with the travel factor of about 3 hours round trip. I would also get my ears chewed about stuff not getting done also. It would be ok if you could just rock up a couple of times a year show you ticket, Flash some cash, shoot and come home. just like going to a clay ground.