Shooting Charlie

shooting the fox with an air rifle was a bit reckless i thought ???

Same guy has another on,he shoots a Racoon.It takes 2 shots which if you read the comments he says is normal..1 to stop it and 1 to kill it....but then another comes on praising him cos he regularly takes 5/6 shots to finish a coon...takes all kinds ???

first vid looked the buisness though

GH

shooting the fox with an air rifle was a bit reckless i thought ???

Same guy has another on,he shoots a Racoon.It takes 2 shots which if you read the comments he says is normal..1 to stop it and 1 to kill it....but then another comes on praising him cos he regularly takes 5/6 shots to finish a coon...takes all kinds :lol:

GH

see i knew you'd like em ??????

i thought so too thats why i put it up,

any thing less than a 222 just aint sporting.

shooting the fox with an air rifle was a bit reckless i thought :lol:

Same guy has another on,he shoots a Racoon.It takes 2 shots which if you read the comments he says is normal..1 to stop it and 1 to kill it....but then another comes on praising him cos he regularly takes 5/6 shots to finish a coon...takes all kinds :lol:

GH

see i knew you'd like em :lol::lol:

i thought so too thats why i put it up,

any thing less than a 222 just aint sporting.

I would have to agree with you there anything less than .222 or .17rem just is not totally up to the task i used to have a 22hornet and have shot foxes square on into the shoulder at distances under 100yrds only for charlie to run to nearby ditches and eventually die :lol: wasnt my cup of tea thats why i got the .223 very hard hitting on foxes excellent round hit the fox in the shoulder with it and its instant lights no messing :good: As for shooting charlie with an air rifle is just total disrespect for the quarry :good: 25foot lbs of pressure id say there is more power in a centrefires primer!