hpi checks

decroyffe

wanting to pick up a fourtrak tomorow, and i've just tried do do a hpi check, £40 :lol: whats all that about. how do traders go on checking every vehicle that comes through the gates???

anyone know off a cheaper way to check the history???

Hi,Depends on the value of the vehicle , I have used HPI many times and its surprising what it turns up ??? , money well spent, if you dont know and want the full rundown I will PM you, dont want to bore the pants off t,others. ???

??? D2D

wanting to pick up a fourtrak tomorow, and i've just tried do do a hpi check, £40 :P whats all that about. how do traders go on checking every vehicle that comes through the gates???

anyone know off a cheaper way to check the history???

Hi,Depends on the value of the vehicle , I have used HPI many times and its surprising what it turns up ??? , money well spent, if you dont know and want the full rundown I will PM you, dont want to bore the pants off t,others. :lol:

??? D2D

hiya D2D, £2200's the price and it's a private sale, only had 2 owners but dont fancy risking it

Find a trader who will do it for you. They pay about £5 or less per check.

Harry

thats helpfull, brother in law works for a trader, he might be able to sort it ???

Hi Dec, there is an insurance element attatched to an HPI check, if they say its clear of debt and not been a write off etc etc. and it later turns out that the report is incorrect then you will get paid out,

For £2k plus its worth every penny to get a history, esp as its a Fourtrack, as said before shop around to get it cheaper but my advice would be to get one as its a private sale, before you part with your hard earned cash.

??? D2D

Hi Dec, there is an insurance element attatched to an HPI check, if they say its clear of debt and not been a write off etc etc. and it later turns out that the report is incorrect then you will get paid out,

For £2k plus its worth every penny to get a history, esp as its a Fourtrack, as said before shop around to get it cheaper but my advice would be to get one as its a private sale, before you part with your hard earned cash.

??? D2D

Advice taken D2D, Will do ???