B25 A1

Scully

For those interested there is a very very nice example of one in Malmo Guns. I came very close to trading in my Grand European for it yesterday but was talked out of it.

It has 28" barrels choked at 1/2 and Full and plain but very nice dark wood. The action is plain unadorned black, which I very much prefer and the gun appears to me to be a long time sleeper, in extremely good condition for a gun of this age. A beaut'!

I have no connection with Malmo at all and just want to give fans of these guns the chance not to miss out on what they may find to be a very nice gun.

There is another example there, also with a stunning stock, but not really to my liking.

Yes, I now have pics. Both are early A1's with square frames, game triggers and I would say pre 1974. Both have butt pads added so not sure if wood was removed. The plainer stock looks too flat and may well have been shortened. Both have side screw through rounded forends. One has Citori type engraving so may well be USA Citori.

I was told the one I liked was dated 1971, and has been brought back from Italy, and you could be right about the stock being shortened as it was a touch too short for me. It has one of the widest ribs I've ever seen on a gun, and has two beads. I liked the rounded fore end very much and the entire gun just oozed quality.

I was told the one I liked was dated 1971, and has been brought back from Italy, and you could be right about the stock being shortened as it was a touch too short for me. It has one of the widest ribs I've ever seen on a gun, and has two beads. I liked the rounded fore end very much and the entire gun just oozed quality.

Most probably a 12mm rib and looking at the forend again it may well be a skeet gun. The other is narrow and probably a game model.

Yes, I now have pics. Both are early A1's with square frames, game triggers and I would say pre 1974. Both have butt pads added so not sure if wood was removed. The plainer stock looks too flat and may well have been shortened. Both have side screw through rounded forends. One has Citori type engraving so may well be USA Citori.

Ive seen the gun and its a B25 lightning us model.