Forgotten Weapons

Yes, well presented and interesting videos.

Looking at the Harmonica gun, it's funny to think I'm just in the process of buying a Zylab .32 target pistol that works in exactly the same way. It was made to comply with the UIT internation target shooting regulations AND comply with our odd pistol rules. It's classed as a muzzle loading pistol so doesn't need the long barrel or butt extension but still give five consecutive shots.

.http://www.krusemuzzleloaders.com/2015/08/the-32-patriot-muzzle-loading-pistol/

Yes, well presented and interesting videos.

Looking at the Harmonica gun, it's funny to think I'm just in the process of buying a Zylab .32 target pistol that works in exactly the same way. It was made to comply with the UIT internation target shooting regulations AND comply with our odd pistol rules. It's classed as a muzzle loading pistol so doesn't need the long barrel or butt extension but still give five consecutive shots.

.http://www.krusemuzzleloaders.com/2015/08/the-32-patriot-muzzle-loading-pistol/

That's interesting. I have been looking at the Westlake engineering revolvers. This is another option. Edited by BrowningB525

That's interesting. I have been looking at the Westlake engineering revolvers. This is another option.

Alan does a good job on his nitro revolver conversion and they do actually shoot very well. Being a keen UIT shooter in the past I quite fancy a trip down memory lane. I've been looking for one of the .32 Zylab patriot target pistols for a year or two and just recently found one in excellent condition - the variation is in and my FEO is coming for coffee and biscuits next Wednesday.

In the pistols days I used a S&W .38 Spec Mod 14 (Target) with Bowler grips but, although it was a quality pistol, it just couldn't compete with the pukka .32 target pistols like the Walther, FAS etc. so I bought a .32 Pardini. - My .22 competition pistol was a Britarms 2000 (made by Alan Westlake)