Harkila cap

C00KIE

Harkila tweed flat cap with moleskin peak. Size 57.

Only worn twice at the most if that by my Dad, now surplus to requirements.

Like new with no marks, bobbles or pulls, lining is perfect.

Will be sent signed for, secure postage.

£45 inc postage and worth every penny.

They are retailing at £59.99 on Harilka web site

https://harkila.com/en-gb/products/hats-and-caps/torridon-flat-cap#.WDnhPfmLTIU

Sorry about the upside down pics, photobucket is being a PITA!

WP_20161126_003_zpslywnl4jy.jpgWP_20161126_001_zpsenoyeg2e.jpgWP_20161126_002_zpsomotulo8.jpgWP_20161126_004_zpswb8kt7gv.jpgWP_20161126_005_zpsyg1jhcmb.jpgWP_20161126_006_zpsxxe3e5vq.jpg

As much as Harkila seems to be the choice of the hard of thinking i think they are taking the **** @ £60 for a flat cap.

My tailor in Aberfeldy whos company have been supplying sporting estates and Royalty for over a century will make up a last for life tweed cap/bonnet/deerstker for £35 and you can choose from over 100 patterns....

As much as Harkila seems to be the choice of the hard of thinking i think they are taking the **** @ £60 for a flat cap.

My tailor in Aberfeldy whos company have been supplying sporting estates and Royalty for over a century will make up a last for life tweed cap/bonnet/deerstker for £35 and you can choose from over 100 patterns....

Could I get their details please

Historically they were called P&J Haggart but they unfortunately sold out to an Irish chap called Ryan O' Hannigan who now sells fashion items using the Haggarts name but the head tailor Crawford Campbell has saved the day and is now trading under the name of Perthshire Estates Ltd still in Aberfeldy and still using the same tweeds and cutters of old Haggarts.

Ive heard a few guys getting tailor made suits and heard nothing but good reviews.

Historically they were called P&J Haggart but they unfortunately sold out to an Irish chap called Ryan O' Hannigan who now sells fashion items using the Haggarts name but the head tailor Crawford Campbell has saved the day and is now trading under the name of Perthshire Estates Ltd still in Aberfeldy and still using the same tweeds and cutters of old Haggarts.

• 11 months later...
On 29/11/2016 at 16:33, C00KIE said:

Honest replies i don't mind but please don't hijack my posts, i'm selling something genuinely and honestly and If you don't like it **** off.

Thanks

WELL SAID! Cheeky *******s!