Look what I've been keeping quiet

Boston

After loosing Possums litter and our first ever litter of ferrets we decided that we would keep Moss's babies a guarded secret until we were pretty sure things would be okay.

Moss's litter is now 3 weeks old and I have never seen any thing so cute as a baby ferret. She did have 11 in the litter but the three smallest babies died over the first week leaving 8 big strong healthy kits.

Mum is a poly and dad is a stunning silver and I think we have a wonderful mixture of albino, poly and silvers in there. We have three girls (staying with us) and 4 strapping boys (1-2 staying with us) and I love them all to bits.

Here are some pictures of them as Moss is happy with me handling them now... as long as she gets her mince and meatballs lol

24.jpg

This little one has half of his tail missing, bless

24-1.jpg

24-2.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, my computer is due an over haul soon!!!

After loosing Possums litter and our first ever litter of ferrets we decided that we would keep Moss's babies a guarded secret until we were pretty sure things would be okay.

Moss's litter is now 3 weeks old and I have never seen any thing so cute as a baby ferret. She did have 11 in the litter but the three smallest babies died over the first week leaving 8 big strong healthy kits.

Mum is a poly and dad is a stunning silver and I think we have a wonderful mixture of albino, poly and silvers in there. We have three girls (staying with us) and 4 strapping boys (1-2 staying with us) and I love them all to bits.

Here are some pictures of them as Moss is happy with me handling them now... as long as she gets her mince and meatballs lol

24.jpg

This little one has half of his tail missing, bless

24-1.jpg

24-2.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, my computer is due an over haul soon!!!

Iwould beware of handling kits so young and eyes shut.

sometimes the mother no matter how good will suddenly kill them all. for no reason other than your scent. on them. it happens regularly

better to wait till their eyes open and the mother brings em out to look at you.

when this occurs you can safely play with them at no risk. put your hand in and let them all have a nip at it.

you will make friends for life.