Baikal Double trigger Ejector Zombie Basher 12 gauge

Gun Watch

The strangest thing..........I picked up the Baikal O/U up today from Mick's place and somehow ended up going home with four shotguns!!!! Took me two hours to get to Mick's Emporium of wonder and all the time I was repeating....I must be strong, I must be strong......well, I wasn't !! A privilege to meet you and yours Mick, Thanks.

Regards Nick

The strangest thing..........I picked up the Baikal O/U up today from Mick's place and somehow ended up going home with four shotguns!!!! Took me two hours to get to Mick's Emporium of wonder and all the time I was repeating....I must be strong, I must be strong......well, I wasn't !! A privilege to meet you and yours Mick, Thanks.

Regards Nick

Was it your first time with Mick?

Well I was in Mick's room of Many Things for at least an hour. I was somewhat alarmed at the number of desirable objet d' art there were, beautiful examples of English gunmaking (out side, WELL outside of my humble budget) yummy auto loaders and "project" guns for the working man. I went home with two Soviet O/U (1974 vintage) and two project guns, so a happy bunny.

• 2 weeks later...