Powis Castle ShotKam - GoPro Hybrid

Duffryn

A video from a day at Powis Castle on New Years Eve. I've edited some ShotKam footage alongside the Go Pro footage to try and make the video a little different.

My lack of training with Rob (along with somer other dogs doing what they wanted) meant that this wasn't the finest display of dog work, Rob seems to think he has gone self employed !

Anyway hope you enjoy......

Another great video, but in the first few seconds, before I realised it was the Shotkam, I did think, "Damn, the lad is using a pump action". :lol:

You want to have a word with "Brian" (I think), he can hit them. :)

Don't be too hard on Rob, I have found that even a normally steady dog can err, if there are other dogs picking up in front, I suppose its a competitive thing.

Another great video, but in the first few seconds, before I realised it was the Shotkam, I did think, "Damn, the lad is using a pump action". :lol:

You want to have a word with "Brian" (I think), he can hit them. :)

Don't be too hard on Rob, I have found that even a normally steady dog can err, if there are other dogs picking up in front, I suppose its a competitive thing.

Yes Brian shot a number of really stunning birds that day - he had a huge smile on his face at the end of the day and with good reason. Rob's lack of control is 95% my fault anyway he really enjoyed himself which is all the counts