older miroku monte carlo

d foxxer

hi I got my self another miroku today not sure which model it is its very similar to my old 800 its got a very wide rib beaver forend and a monte carlo stock and been teauged out to 1/4 and 3/8 the seller wasn't sure if it is a 3700 or a 3750 its grade 3 and in lovely condition I hve been watching it shot at my local clay ground over the last few months by the previous owner who is a far better shot than me just wondered if any one can tell me what model it be it obviously started as a trap gun but don't think it an 800 thanks in advance for any info cheers foxxer

hi I got my self another miroku today not sure which model it is its very similar to my old 800 its got a very wide rib beaver forend and a monte carlo stock and been teauged out to 1/4 and 3/8 the seller wasn't sure if it is a 3700 or a 3750 its grade 3 and in lovely condition I hve been watching it shot at my local clay ground over the last few months by the previous owner who is a far better shot than me just wondered if any one can tell me what model it be it obviously started as a trap gun but don't think it an 800 thanks in advance for any info cheers foxxer

I have owned a 700 and 2 x 3700, a standard one and an HS, none had MC stocks.

The gun you have sounds like an 800 or maybe 3800 trap gun, these had all the atributes of the gun you have. Once you get the pics up the engraving on the 800 is different to the 700 and 3700. Throwing the serial number at Browning may help but if its an 800 they were sold through Parker Hale.

A

does it have disc set strikers? if so an 800 more than likely.

not a clue junkyard dog its very much like my old 800 only the action on this is black engraving similar but not quite as much as my old one very wide rib I reckon 11 mm little white mid bead and bigger bead up the muzzle end 1160006 is serial no and no teardrops on the stock whereas my old 800 did