Which CO2 Gun?

Persian

Hi guys am new to this basically i want to buy a really powerful CO2 gun but i don't know which one. I am looking at some sites on the web and there fantastic prices but they cant ship to the UK so am stuck i don't know what to do. So please if you can direct me to a site which is cheap and does International shipping i will be grateful. :good:

:good: the only member on here I know who uses co2 guns for hunting is beatingisbest and he is a very good shot and only hunts rabbits under 20yds, in case you were interested he uses a rat catcher. I personally would go springer or even better (if funds allow) a PCP! The umarex air magumn is also meant to be OK and with multishot but again, go second hand PCP for that sort of wodge. There is nothing worse (and I am sure a few members have done this...) is going out in haste buying your first gun then not liking it or feeling its unsuitable. Start with a second hand springer/pcp mate, then its already taken a few knocks and if you want to sell it on you wont loose as much cash.

my opinion anyway,

Dan

basically i want to buy a really powerful CO2 gun

Not sure where your location is but you mention overseas shipping so I am guessing you are not in the U.K.

In the U.K. we are limited to 12lb/ft unless you have a license. A CO2 gun will normally put out about 10lb/ft. There is obviously a limit to the shots you can take before the power drops off dramaticaliy. If you are target shooting this maybe acceptable, on live quarry less so.

As explained above you really are better off with a spronger or a p.c.p.

:good: the only member on here I know who uses co2 guns for hunting is beatingisbest and he is a very good shot and only hunts rabbits under 20yds, in case you were interested he uses a rat catcher. I personally would go springer or even better (if funds allow) a PCP! The umarex air magumn is also meant to be OK and with multishot but again, go second hand PCP for that sort of wodge. There is nothing worse (and I am sure a few members have done this...) is going out in haste buying your first gun then not liking it or feeling its unsuitable. Start with a second hand springer/pcp mate, then its already taken a few knocks and if you want to sell it on you wont loose as much cash.

my opinion anyway,

Dan

:lol::lol:

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

theyres a co2 rifle by ,is it the smk advert in AGW, basic bolt action rifle a something --78 manchester air guns tunes them for £20 to just under 12 ft lb theyre really accurate too i shot some squirrels last year and it was hard to believe it was a co2, the yanks and some in uk , get propper air cylinders fitted to take air,, at £80 theyre a steal ,ahh QB 78 thats it