wat pellets are the best

bsa si

:good:

I use RWS Superdomes in .177 and they want to be tight to engage with the rifling. I have also used Accupells (Although these push my rifle over 12ft lbs) and also Air Arms field target.

Don't bother with any cheap pellets as they won't be consistent.

Pointy pellets are a gimmick.

People think they need the point to "kill" things, but in reality the point makes the pellet penetrate the animal which means it didn't transfer all of its energy to the animal - a bad thing.

Domed, flat or hollow point will all do the job.

you really need to try a few different sort and find what groups the best without them getting to heavy in weight unless u use an fac rifle. Just latley ive been using H & N field target trophy with some cracking groups. Also crossman premier but there to exspensive. And pointed are **** leave em alone.

have you tried Bisley hollow pest control pellets? I find they knock woodies straight down and they don't get up again, where pointed or even some domed pellets then require the priest to play its part.

K

I have been trying alsorts of pellets and have found that most of the domed pellets to be the mutts nuts. Was looking at the bisley range any one tried any of there range. :lol: